[x] Bitte registrieren Sie sich um alle Funktionen des Forums nutzen zu können. Als Gast können Sie z.B. keine Bilder betrachten.

Registrieren          Schliessen
Achtung!
 >  Technik > Werkstatt > Eigenbaugeräte & Tuning (Moderator: Nimmermehr) > Thema:

Kurzer Rückblick Goetech1.com Forum

Gehe zu:  
Avatar  Kurzer Rückblick Goetech1.com Forum  (Gelesen 1061 mal) 0
A A A A
Seiten: 1    Nach unten
(versteckt)Themen Schreiber
27. Januar 2016, um 08:45:24 Uhr

Hallo,

an dieser Stelle mal ein historischer Rückblick auf das erste Posting im Geotech1.com Forum, sozusagen dem Ursprung des Detektor-Selbstbaus:

Carl Guest

Default Welcome!

Welcome to the new Tech forum

The purpose of this forum is the exchange of ideas relating to the design and operational theories of metal detectors, magnetometers, earth resistivity devices, and any other geophysical instruments that are used in the field of treasure hunting. I hope we can have some interesting discussions and I urge everyone to participate regardless of experience. There is no question too basic for this forum.

My name is Carl Moreland. I live in North Carolina and work at Analog Devices as an IC design engineer in the field of mobile communications. I began looking at metal detector designs last year as a hobby and found it fairly tough to find relevant information. Thus, I have started a new web page and this accompanying forum for the sole purpose of providing a central location for design info. I will try to keep the web page updated with any information that is provided on the forums.

Both the web page and the forum are kindly hosted by the Transnational Treasure Hunting web site owned by Christian Neumann. Please visit the other TTHN areas and see what he has to offer.

- Carl

•Geotech Web Site

Last edited by Carl-NC; 03-09-2009 at 12:07 AM.

(versteckt)
27. Januar 2016, um 09:50:03 Uhr

Smiley Ja lange lange ist es her Smiley

Seiten: 1 
Haftungsausschluss / Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzerklärung Impressum Kontakt Mobile Version