[x] Bitte registrieren Sie sich um alle Funktionen des Forums nutzen zu können. Als Gast können Sie z.B. keine Bilder betrachten.

Registrieren          Schliessen
Achtung!
 >  Sondengehen > Anfängerfragen (Moderator: Raymond) > Thema:

freien Strand

Gehe zu:  
Avatar  freien Strand  (Gelesen 890 mal) 0
A A A A
Seiten: 1    Nach unten
(versteckt)Themen Schreiber
21. Dezember 2012, um 12:58:11 Uhr

Is it legal to use metal detektor and dig here :
Sie haben nicht die Berechtigung Links zu sehen.
Registrieren oder Einlogen
Freibad Plötzensee Berlin, Deutschland - Google Maps

and other free strands in Berlin?

(versteckt)
21. Dezember 2012, um 14:14:39 Uhr

our law says that you can search nearly everywhere for many things .....except Monuments or at sites where you can probably find Monuments - therefor you need the permission from the monument authority .
that is what our law says !
but you should also know that our monument authority always try to claim that all people who use a MD are searching for stuff that belongs to their jurisdiction and whenever a member of this authority (our some typical german archaeologists) see the possibility to reach a greater amount of people (usually newspaper reports) they spread things like " it's COMPLETE illegal to use MDs without our permission - if somebody see a person who use a MD, than he/she should ask this person if he got the permission from us or if you dont wanna ask, you also could simply call the cops "  Platt
because of this, there are many misleaded citizens here in germany......... SG stands for SondenGangsta and you gotta have balls to MD here  Cool

but I guess your Plötzenseebeachsite is one of the most harmless places in Berlin - nobody (even no crazy archaeologists) would reckon that you are doing some criminal stuff on the beaches with your MD .......beaches are out of their sight .......as yet .........in my federal state they just begun to try a takeover of the beaches  Irre

anyway
HH  Suchen

21. Dezember 2012, um 14:37:13 Uhr

Geschrieben von Zitat von Sondengängerübermensch
our law says that you can search nearly everywhere for many things .....except Monuments or at sites where you can probably find Monuments - therefor you need the permission from the monument authority .
that is what our law says !
but you should also know that our monument authority always try to claim that all people who use a MD are searching for stuff that belongs to their jurisdiction and whenever a member of this authority (our some typical german archaeologists) see the possibility to reach a greater amount of people (usually newspaper reports) they spread things like " it's COMPLETE illegal to use MDs without our permission - if somebody see a person who use a MD, than he/she should ask this person if he got the permission from us or if you dont wanna ask, you also could simply call the cops "  Platt
because of this, there are many misleaded citizens here in germany......... SG stands for SondenGangsta and you gotta have balls to MD here  Cool

but I guess your Plötzenseebeachsite is one of the most harmless places in Berlin - nobody (even no crazy archaeologists) would reckon that you are doing some criminal stuff on the beaches with your MD .......beaches are out of their sight .......as yet .........in my federal state they just begun to try a takeover of the beaches  Irre

anyway
HH  Suchen

wow thank you for ur long asnwer Smiley so if i understood as correctly i can dig and search on the free strands ( what i linked too), so if the policeman comes i wouldnt get any trouble  Cool

rigth:)? Verlegen

(versteckt)
21. Dezember 2012, um 15:19:24 Uhr

yeah...no...maybe.....I woldn't say that there is absolutely NO chance of getting in trouble (at least, we are talking about Germany  Zwinkernd   )  but for me, it seems to be extremely unlikely .....also I don't know about any case where somebody has got some trouble because of hunting the beaches .

maybe you should contact some of our Users from Berlin to get some further informations about MDing in this city !?

oder Elvis, Cremer, Charlie , whoever schreibt hier mal was in den Thread rein .......so praktische Erfahrungen mit Suche an öffentlichen berliner Stränden, Parks und wasweißich Hinterhöfen oderso .....

(versteckt)
21. Dezember 2012, um 15:38:06 Uhr

Mir ist in Berlin kein Fall bekannt wo ein Sondler am freien Strand behelligt wurde.

Geht auch vom Gesetz her nicht, denn in Berlin ist nur das Graben nach BD genehmigungspflichtig.

Ich und auch viele Kollegen suchen selbst auf einem Denkmalensemble nach € und frischen Schmuck.

Das kümmert keine Sau.

Gruß Charlie

21. Dezember 2012, um 15:50:55 Uhr

Geschrieben von Zitat von Charlie
Mir ist in Berlin kein Fall bekannt wo ein Sondler am freien Strand behelligt wurde.

Geht auch vom Gesetz her nicht, denn in Berlin ist nur das Graben nach BD genehmigungspflichtig.

Ich und auch viele Kollegen suchen selbst auf einem Denkmalensemble nach € und frischen Schmuck.

Das kümmert keine Sau.

Gruß Charlie

wow Traurig so the method looks like : i go to searching with my detektor and after if I would like to dig out what I found i have to ask a permission by BD. Right?
Is this permission for only that digging or its one year long "license" for digging at free areas of Berlin?

(versteckt)
21. Dezember 2012, um 16:02:55 Uhr

@andetta,

you have a PN  Winken

Seiten: 1 
Haftungsausschluss / Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzerklärung Impressum Kontakt Mobile Version