[x] Bitte registrieren Sie sich um alle Funktionen des Forums nutzen zu können. Als Gast können Sie z.B. keine Bilder betrachten.

Registrieren          Schliessen
Achtung!
 >  Technik > Ausrüstung (Moderator: Raymond) > Thema:

Mein neue "Accessoire" für Sondeln.

Gehe zu:  
Avatar  Mein neue "Accessoire" für Sondeln.  (Gelesen 2059 mal) 0
A A A A
Seiten: 1    Nach unten
(versteckt)Themen Schreiber
29. November 2008, um 21:56:09 Uhr

Ja, war es mehr als pissig als Ich jedes mal von Sondeln wieder zu hause modder und kratzer am auto entdekt, dus habe was da gegen getan, und hoffe das diese hilft. ICH GLAUBE SCHON !!!  Küsschen

Habe Ich diese gekauft, und jetzt ist mein welt in ordnung hoffe Ich  Weise

Sie haben nicht die Berechtigung Links zu sehen.
Registrieren oder Einlogen

Frech Grinsend

(versteckt)
30. November 2008, um 00:50:40 Uhr

Joop,
so ein kleines Fünftfahrzeug hab ich mir auch gegönnt  Sonnig

[ Anhang: Sie können keine Anhänge ansehen ]   [ Anhang: Sie können keine Anhänge ansehen ]

WaldWiese

Es sind 2 Anhänge in diesem Beitrag die Sie als Gast nicht sehen können.

Bitte registrieren Sie sich um sie ansehen zu können.

PICT0399.jpg
PICT0411.jpg
30. November 2008, um 13:31:45 Uhr

So ein kleine film von der fabrik  Küsschen

Here´s a short film from the makers   Küsschen

(versteckt)
30. November 2008, um 14:20:03 Uhr

Hi, ein ATV find ich auch nicht schlecht,....

aber aus China  Nono

Da ist ein Iltis schon ein anderes Kaliber. Wo der nicht hinkommt waren auch noch keine Römer  Grinsend

WaldWiese

30. November 2008, um 15:46:32 Uhr

Ja, aber Japaner ATV´s sind mir zu teuer, und diese haben ein gute ruf bis jetzt (Mitsubishi motor in lizence gebaut). Hoffe es halt was es verspricht !!
Ein Iltis oder Land Rover woolte Ich auch, aber steur und sprit ist mir zu teuer da Ich nur ein ausländische arbeitsunfähig rente habe  Weise
Dus weinig steur, versicherung, und sprit gebrauch ist mir wichtiger.  Schweigend

(versteckt)
30. November 2008, um 16:33:03 Uhr

Servus

Congrats on your new toy Super
I also thought about buying one,but the good ones are not cheap and they burn gas pretty good to.Plus it´s not cheap
getting those badboys repaired when the break.(plus my wife would kill me if i bought one Grinsend)
I park my car in a nice safe place and use my legs to get where i want to go.(once a Infantry man always a Infantry man)
Have fun and enjoy your new toy

Gruß Jeff..

30. November 2008, um 18:24:31 Uhr

Geschrieben von Zitat von knopfhunter Jeff
Servus

Congrats on your new toy Super
I also thought about buying one,but the good ones are not cheap and they burn gas pretty good to.Plus it´s not cheap
getting those badboys repaired when the break.(plus my wife would kill me if i bought one Grinsend)
I park my car in a nice safe place and use my legs to get where i want to go.(once a Infantry man always a Infantry man)
Have fun and enjoy your new toy

Gruß Jeff..

Hi Jeff, yep, I was Infantry too, unfotunately everything on me is now knackered. This one shouldn´t use a lot of gas though, as it´s only 20 horse power, and designed basically as a tractor (Although it´s allowed on the Autobahn too).
Didn´t cost a lot either, compared to the japanese ones. It´s basically a copy of the Artic Cat, but less HP, so should have a long life as the motor (Water cooled twin 650cc) isn´t stressed.
Semi automatic, with a 1600kg winch up front, and 4wd, means I shouldn´t get stuck either  Super

(versteckt)
30. November 2008, um 18:32:02 Uhr

Sounds good Ray

I have three friends with Quads and the are always repairing the damn things and they just drive to work with em.
Plus this time of the year you would not even get me near one of those things to searching,TO DAMN COLD Schockiert

Gruß Jeff..

30. November 2008, um 18:39:24 Uhr

Sounds good Ray

I have three friends with Quads and the are always repairing the damn things and they just drive to work with em.
Plus this time of the year you would not even get me near one of those things to searching,TO DAMN COLD Schockiert

Gruß Jeff..
Shouldn´t be too bad, I´ll maybe get electric heated handle bar grips, and the full enclosure keeps the legs out of the wind. Then a couple of those dirt bike hand protectors, and a larger screen for in the winter. Comfy as a tick on a daug  Lächelnd Grinsend

(versteckt)
30. November 2008, um 19:05:05 Uhr

Geschrieben von Zitat von Rayredditch
Sounds good Ray

Gruß Jeff..
Comfy as a tick on a daug  Lächelnd Grinsend

I would rather be warm like a bug in a rug  Grinsend

(versteckt)
30. November 2008, um 20:57:55 Uhr

rightyright,droogies.

the best, fellows, is to bye a ural sidecar motorcycle.

watch you toube its a russian monster.

forget harley ural rules. Anbeten Anbeten Anbeten

greets from wall city, sorry berlin. paul

01. Dezember 2008, um 01:44:05 Uhr

Geschrieben von Zitat von indy 1957
rightyright,droogies.

the best, fellows, is to bye a ural sidecar motorcycle.

watch you toube its a russian monster.

forget harley ural rules. Anbeten Anbeten Anbeten

greets from wall city, sorry berlin. paul
Was interested in one, but the price has gone through the roof lately  Traurig And for that money, I think my Quad is better value  Küsschen Schweigend

(versteckt)
01. Dezember 2008, um 01:58:37 Uhr

atv`s suck! i prefer my 50 special vespa! lol
 Grinsend

01. Dezember 2008, um 19:15:11 Uhr

Sounds good Ray

Gruß Jeff..
This one has differentials front and rear, so no vibration, overworn tyres, or breaking half shaft or chains, because it´s shaft drive too  Küsschen

Seiten: 1 
Haftungsausschluss / Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzerklärung Impressum Kontakt Mobile Version