[x] Bitte registrieren Sie sich um alle Funktionen des Forums nutzen zu können. Als Gast können Sie z.B. keine Bilder betrachten.

Registrieren          Schliessen
Achtung!
 >  Technik > Detektoren Hersteller / Marken > Fisher Labs (Moderator: zenzi1) > Thema:

Sammelthread: Einstellungstipps Fisher F75

Gehe zu:  
Avatar  Sammelthread: Einstellungstipps Fisher F75  (Gelesen 4358 mal) 0
A A A A
Seiten:  Prev 1 2    Nach unten
(versteckt)
24. November 2009, um 16:32:44 Uhr

I set the F75 up as i've been using it the last couple of trips, pf: process mode, 2f: Tone mode, discrim 0, and used a Eddy hammered penny as the target, the depth was judged where i was still getting a faint but definate diggable two way signal without headphones on, i reckon the depth would be slightly better if i'd used phones, but i didn't cos i forgot to take them   

Sens  99..........13 inches
Sens  90..........13 inches
Sens  85..........12.5 inches
Sens  80..........12.5 inches
Sens  75..........12.5 inches
Sens  70..........12 inches
Sens  65..........12 inches
Sens..60..........11.5 inches
Sens  55..........11 inches

With the sensitivity set at 99 and 90 there was a fair amount of noise, which was to be expected at those high levels.
As you can see only two inches were lost between  the highest(99) and lowest(55) settings, this is very good in my book, my mxt would lose several inches when tested in the same way, but to be fair it is one of the few machines i've tried that thrives on high sens settings.

(versteckt)
24. November 2009, um 16:33:50 Uhr

It didn’t appear at first, that setting the discrimination to 6 on the F75 in the tone modes was losing me any depth, I decided to do some tests just to be sure, to be honest the results surprised me.

I set up the F75 the same as I use it in the field, 2f tone mode, pf  process mode, I set the sensitivity to 80, the target used was the Eddy hammered penny as used for the sensitivity test.

Disc:  0      12.5 inches
Disc:  4      11.5 inches
Disc:  5      8.5 inches
Disc:  6      7.5 inches
Disc:  10    6.5 inches
Disc   15    6.5 inches
Disc:  20    7.5 inches
Disc:  25    8.5 inches
Disc:  30    8.5 inches
Disc:  35    8.5 inches

As you can see the machine lost 5" when the discrimination was set to 6 over a setting of 0, that's quite a loss for such a small increase in discrimination, although as mentioned before the F75 does appear to have a much "tighter" iron range over the T2.

(versteckt)
24. November 2009, um 16:35:53 Uhr

Ziemlich interessant...  :

Von Sens 99 bis Sens 55 verliert mann 5 cm

Von Disc 0 bis Disc 6 verliert mann 12,5 cm !!

Bei Disc 15 hat mann satte 15 cm Tiefe verloren!!

« Letzte Änderung: 24. November 2009, um 16:41:48 Uhr von (versteckt) »

(versteckt)
24. November 2009, um 16:38:01 Uhr

Puuh, das sind sehr brauchbare Zahlen. Das die Tiefe beim F75 eher über den Disc als den sens geregelt wird, ist ja nichts Neues, wurde hier und da erwähnt.

Demnach ist es wohl besser, Disc auf 0 und dann den Sens eher weiter runter.  Sens auf 65 ist offensichtlich nicht so das Problem.

Gutes Material !

(versteckt)
24. November 2009, um 16:53:26 Uhr

Ja von jetzt ab geht den Disc auf 0 und drehe ich den Sens zuruck und ich versuche den PF mode.  Smiley

Also

Disc 0
PF
Sens ?
Tone 2F

(versteckt)
24. November 2009, um 16:53:49 Uhr

A couple of people on the forums suggested the JE (Jewellery) mode was a high gain mode and far deeper than the other modes, yes it’s a high gain mode, but is it deeper than the others, I was interested because so far I’ve found the PF (ploughed field) mode is putting more in my finds pouch.

Well off I went with a mid conductive target (Georgian penny ) registers 59 on the meter, and my measuring stick, I set the sens on 85, disc 0, and was running in the 2F tone mode (low tone iron, mid tone non-ferrous), it’s basically a vco tone, where the mid tone varies in pitch according to signal strength, and gives a “squeal” on shallow targets, the results are below.

PF (Ploughed Field)  Mode:       16 inches
BC (Bottle Cap)        Mode:       12 inches
JE  (Jewellery)         Mode:       14 inches
DE (Default)            Mode:       14 inches

I expected the BC mode to be a tad down on depth, as it’s designed to give bottle caps a broken sound, and probably has some built in discrimination, which would explain the depth loss.

The JE mode is the most sensitive to the small low conductive targets, although  the PF mode is no slouch in that department either.

(versteckt)
24. November 2009, um 19:27:33 Uhr

Das sind wirklich sehr interessante Informationen! Also Disc auf 0 und tones 2f und PF mode. Dann wird man allerdings jedes Eisenteil hören, befürchte ich.
Mal sehen wie das im real life funktioniert.

Adios, Bert

(versteckt)
26. November 2009, um 11:15:31 Uhr

Nochmal bei Thomas Dankowski nachgefragt über PF mode:

Geschrieben von {author}

1. pf = Is a timing circuit that reduces reportings of 'slow target changes' like a clump of mineralized dirt vs. a smaller/distinct sharp-responding target (strong or weak).

2. disturbed ground and clumps give a faster 'target' response vs. even/level/smooth ground.......BUT ....disturbed ground/clumps are a slower 'timed target' vs. a true metal target such as a button/coin/ring/tab which are MUCH quicker.....more 'sharp' ramp-up & ramp-down. It's not so much 'filtering' as it is a electronic timing circuit that 'pf' mode employs......although/however; filters do work on the principle of a timing derivation.

« Letzte Änderung: 26. November 2009, um 11:20:54 Uhr von (versteckt) »

(versteckt)
26. November 2009, um 11:25:59 Uhr

Ramp-up & ramp-down = wie schnell das Signal aufbaut und wieder verschwindet.

Seiten:  Prev 1 2 
Haftungsausschluss / Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzerklärung Impressum Kontakt Mobile Version