[x] Bitte registrieren Sie sich um alle Funktionen des Forums nutzen zu können. Als Gast können Sie z.B. keine Bilder betrachten.

Registrieren          Schliessen
Achtung!
 >  Sondengehen > Rund ums Sondengehen (Moderator: Raymond) > Thema:

New fields

Gehe zu:  
Avatar  New fields  (Gelesen 1112 mal) 0
A A A A
Seiten: 1    Nach unten
(versteckt)Themen Schreiber
01. September 2008, um 11:51:49 Uhr

Well, Sunday afternoon, I decided to try three new field that had just be ploughed and rolled, only 500 metres from a Villa Rustica, 1000 metres from an 11 house Roman settlement, and 800 meteres from a Roman town !!! And what did I get after doing a two and a half hour criss cross, and side filed walk ? NOTHING !! Just scrap, and loads of hot rocks, Had the GMP with me, but would have taken the Adventis II if I´d known.
The scrap comes from the mulch dunger they´ve spread, another subsidised Archie thing we have over here.
OH well, there´s a few more fields on the other side to try .
Ray

(versteckt)
01. September 2008, um 20:15:22 Uhr

OOps wrong forum Ray.

Should I copme over and take you for a walk in your bathchair?
 Grinsend

01. September 2008, um 23:11:22 Uhr

Yep, I need it  Weise

(versteckt)
06. September 2008, um 22:02:14 Uhr

Hello Ray, good to see you are getting out!  I found a few musket balls at the base of a castle built in 1107 today and found 4 small silver coins (1800s) from an average field yesterday.  Tell Bernd I said Hello!  HH, Mike   

06. September 2008, um 23:41:32 Uhr

Hi Mike, yep, getting out a bit, but finds are few and far between here as allway´s. That and the rain stopping play. Nice to hear you´ve got some good sites going for you. Got a nice small Roman grot the other day, unforunately broken on one side, but at least we´ve got a few producing fields now, although mostly WWII stuff.
I´ll tell Bernd hi, but he´s on here anyway (Although he can´t understand any English LOL.

Seiten: 1 
Haftungsausschluss / Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzerklärung Impressum Kontakt Mobile Version