[x] Bitte registrieren Sie sich um alle Funktionen des Forums nutzen zu können. Als Gast können Sie z.B. keine Bilder betrachten.

Registrieren          Schliessen
Achtung!
Achtung!

Achtung: Dieses Thema wurde geschlossen. Es können deshalb derzeit keine neuen Antworten mehr geschrieben werden

>  Allgemeines Forum > Neuvorstellungen > Thema:

Anyone Speak English???

Gehe zu:  
Avatar  Anyone Speak English???  (Gelesen 597 mal)
A A A A
Seiten: 1    Nach unten
Dieses Thema enthält einen Beitrag der als beste Antwort ausgewählt wurde - Hier klicken um sie anzuzeigen
(versteckt)Themen Schreiber
18. Januar 2012, um 17:21:25 Uhr

Hello

Totally new to Metal Detecting.
I just joined.
Sorry my Deutsch is terrible.
Does anyone speak English on here?
Anyone in the Munich area?
Any help gratefully received.

(versteckt)
18. Januar 2012, um 18:47:42 Uhr

Hello  gregca
After some bottles of beer I speak a little bit english Grinsend
Be wellcome here and have fun.
Greetings Joerg

(versteckt)
18. Januar 2012, um 18:58:16 Uhr

Geschrieben von Zitat von SnapeGolem
Hello  gregca
After some bottles of beer I speak a little bit english Grinsend
Be wellcome here and have fun.
Greetings Joerg

I feel the same So welcome here wish you much fun in the forum
and beautiful findings

greets flo

(versteckt)
18. Januar 2012, um 19:13:36 Uhr

Welcome gregca. Yes, English (American..) is spoken here. Prolly not just only by me.. If You need help in translating just let me know. There should be some fellows in the Munich area, i'm not.

Good luck and happy hunting.

(versteckt)
18. Januar 2012, um 19:31:08 Uhr

Welcome to our forum, I wish you a lot of fun. I think writing in Englisch isn't so easy because my school time is many years ago.  Winken

Good luck, Jürgen

Als beste Antwort ausgewählt von 12. April 2024, um 13:18:05 Uhr
(versteckt)
18. Januar 2012, um 20:04:09 Uhr
Beste Antwort entfernen

Welcome to the board, mate. English native speaker here. Dont live in your area but if you need a hand just send me a message.

Regards

T.

(versteckt)
18. Januar 2012, um 22:02:12 Uhr

Welcome to the club  Winken

We have some native speakers here and also some guys which could talk english not too bad  Zwinkernd Unfortunately i am round about 200 km north of Munich but i´m sure you will find someone at Munich also.

(versteckt)Themen Schreiber
19. Januar 2012, um 15:02:41 Uhr

Thank you for the friendly and positive responses to my first posting here.
I have bought for our family - Christmas present  Zwinkernd A metal detector and been out once over the holiday. No great luck but did not really expect it on the first outing. Managed to load my boots with about a 2 kilos of mud walking along the edge of a farmers field and that's about it.
I am just wondering if there are any specific places near Munich I could try. I noticed mention of a Roman road near Munich but have no idea where it is.
Are there any maps to obtain which show places of interest (similar to the UK Ordnance Survey maps)?

I live in the South East of Munich near Ottobrunn and it would be good if there was somewhere near here that I could start with before venturing too far.

(versteckt)
19. Januar 2012, um 15:13:35 Uhr

hi gregca

So come here in the forum but some of your city that you are determined to help but it depends also on the research.
where is the weather at the boots with the mud-and no wonder so much fun looking at and hope that the weather will get better soon

greeting calimero Smiley

Seiten: 1 
Achtung!

Achtung: Dieses Thema wurde geschlossen. Es können deshalb derzeit keine neuen Antworten mehr geschrieben werden

Haftungsausschluss / Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzerklärung Impressum Kontakt Mobile Version