[x] Bitte registrieren Sie sich um alle Funktionen des Forums nutzen zu können. Als Gast können Sie z.B. keine Bilder betrachten.

Registrieren          Schliessen
Achtung!
Achtung!

Achtung: Dieses Thema wurde geschlossen. Es können deshalb derzeit keine neuen Antworten mehr geschrieben werden

>  Allgemeines Forum > Neuvorstellungen > Thema:

complication and difficulties

Gehe zu:  
Avatar  complication and difficulties  (Gelesen 769 mal)
A A A A
Seiten: 1    Nach unten
Dieses Thema enthält einen Beitrag der als beste Antwort ausgewählt wurde - Hier klicken um sie anzuzeigen
(versteckt)Themen Schreiber
03. Juni 2017, um 18:38:43 Uhr

Hi all friends
first of all i say sorry to all those who are hurt with my jokes. i realized that it is not a joke forum.
2nd today i talk to one of a person who was refereed by this forum member . i asked him about metal detection in Germany commonly and Hesse especially. He told me a horrible story which was totally different from what i have read and learnt on the internet.No one can metal detect any where in Germany or Hesse with out permit even in his own land? doing Metal detecting is illegal with out permit.and if some one report to the police , then police will arrest you and take out your metal detector. and taking permit is as difficult as becoming the Chancellery of Germany. no one knows where to go to whom to talk and what is the procedure of taking permit. if by luck you will be able to reach out the authorities then every body looks suspiciously to you as you are not a human but a serial killer. what i was expecting that German law should be soft so every body can discover the hidden history and treasure sleeping in the lap of mother earth. in all the world major and main discoveries about archaeology were made by the hobby metal detector but in some countries they make it so much difficulties , and i do not know why. if any body know about how to take a permit in Hesse please inform me, where to go? to whom to talk to and procedure about getting permit. i was so disappointed that i want to sale my metal detector which i have got after so much prayers and savings.
i am desperate after knowing all these facts and if some one hurt by this artical please do not take it personally or els.
thanks

(versteckt)
03. Juni 2017, um 19:08:35 Uhr

Welcome to Germany.

Michel   Winken

(versteckt)
04. Juni 2017, um 00:15:25 Uhr

Först off  oll ei want tu tell ju dät jor inglisch is indiscassäbl änd säcondli eim wärry pliesd dät ju
räkognized dät dis is no dschohkforum!!

bäst rigards  änd  guhd fänds!

käruhna  Lächelnd

Als beste Antwort ausgewählt von uniquesaji 04. Juni 2017, um 09:13:03 Uhr
(versteckt)
04. Juni 2017, um 01:46:07 Uhr

Here are the contacts where you can apply for a permit:

Sie haben nicht die Berechtigung Links zu sehen.
Registrieren oder Einlogen
http://nachforschungsgenehmigung.de/hessen#primary

And getting arrested for anything metal detecting related is highly unlikely Zwinkernd

Just look up which person resides in your area and contact them.

You should however be prepared that some control of German language will be required

Hinzugefügt 04. Juni 2017, um 19:26:38 Uhr:

Geschrieben von Zitat von uniquesaji
which language is it?

Well, I do not know which Hessen you are residing at but assuming it is the one in germany it will likely be German?

But to be honets judging from your posts if I were you I would try to return my metal detector to the dealer you bought it from and calling it an end to metal detecting.

« Letzte Änderung: 04. Juni 2017, um 19:26:38 Uhr von (versteckt), Grund: Doppel-Beitrag zusammengefasst »

(versteckt)Themen Schreiber
04. Juni 2017, um 17:23:02 Uhr

which language is it?

Seiten: 1 
Achtung!

Achtung: Dieses Thema wurde geschlossen. Es können deshalb derzeit keine neuen Antworten mehr geschrieben werden

Haftungsausschluss / Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzerklärung Impressum Kontakt Mobile Version