[x] Bitte registrieren Sie sich um alle Funktionen des Forums nutzen zu können. Als Gast können Sie z.B. keine Bilder betrachten.

Registrieren          Schliessen
Achtung!
 >  Technik > Detektoren Hersteller / Marken > XP > Thema:

XP Deus Doppel-D HF Spule 22,5cm-Erfahrungswerte ?

Gehe zu:  
Avatar  XP Deus Doppel-D HF Spule 22,5cm-Erfahrungswerte ?  (Gelesen 11252 mal) 0
A A A A
Seiten:  Prev 1 2 3 4   Nach unten
(versteckt)
10. Oktober 2017, um 15:16:12 Uhr

Das kommt drauf an, was du dir da erhoffst, würde ich sagen. Ich werde die 28 kHz zB demnächst auf einem Acker verwenden, auf dem ich mir Spätmittelalter denare erhoffe, weil da letztes Jahr schon zwei kamen und noch mehr aus der Zeit. Die sind halt klein und dünn und leicht und die Tests hier im Forum zeigen ja, das man mit den höheren Frequenzen auf solche Dinger einen tiefengewinn hat. Die 75 nutz ich ungern, da gräbt man nur Schnipsel aus. Damit hab ich schon 2x2 mm Alu mit klarem Signal reinbekommen. Grinsend
Fürs allgemeine suchen ist wohl die 14 kHz besser. Wobei ich das Gefühl hab, die höheren Frequenzen trennen Eisen besser (kontraintuitiv. Sollte ja eigentlich andersrum sein). Ich erklär mir das damit das sie halt auch kleinteile besser erkennen und damit zB. Auch kleine Nägel so gut wahrnehmen wie eine niedrige Frequenz zB. Einen Hufnagel.

(versteckt)
10. Oktober 2017, um 15:25:18 Uhr

Ich suche mit der 22.5 HF Rundspule fast immer mit 54 kHz und habe sehr gute Erfahrungen damit gemacht!

(versteckt)
10. Oktober 2017, um 18:23:57 Uhr

Also die größeren Sachen müssten dort mittlerweile schon fast alle weg sein...von daher auch eher kleinere Sachen wie römische Follis. Habe auch die Vorahnung, dass man bei den höheren Frequenzen jeden noch so kleinen fitzel rein bekommt. Das schreckt mich son bißchen ab. Werde die 28 khz auf jeden fall mal ausprobieren... mehr muss aber glaub ich hier in unseren Gefilden nicht sein. Ja ist schon merkwürdig mit der Eisentrennung. Aber die Erklärung könnte passen. Danke schon mal für die Infos Super

(versteckt)
26. Oktober 2017, um 07:26:44 Uhr

Geschrieben von {author}

I am looking for the 22.5 HF coil almost always with 54 kHz and have had very good experiences with it!
[/ quote]
You are right: the experiences are good, but in my case I found only targets at little depth... (including 28 khz)
Can you tell from your experience what depths you obtained in certain frequencies? 

(versteckt)
26. Oktober 2017, um 10:12:06 Uhr

The depth with 54 kHz or 28 kHz for larger objects is not much worse than for example with the CTX 3030 or with the Deus 11 inch coil. The depth for small objects is excellent. I am satisfied with the depth performance.

I´m using this program:

Basic program HOT

Disc -1.4 > 5T > 120/120/301/725/993, -1.4, -1.4-20, 20-45, 45-70, 70-99
Sens 98
Frequency 54 kHz
Iron Volume 0
Reactivity 3 > Silencer -1
Audio Response 5 > Audio Overload 2
Notch not activated
GB > manuel 82 > GB-Notch 86
XY-Display

You also have to pay attention to the very light signals. These are the deep targets, mostly without any conductivity display.

« Letzte Änderung: 26. Oktober 2017, um 10:47:28 Uhr von (versteckt) »

(versteckt)
27. Oktober 2017, um 07:37:59 Uhr

Geschrieben von {author}

You also have to pay attention to the very light signals.
[/ quote]
Baldur, thanks for the good answer (You are very kind, as usual). I will try it tomorrow in V4.1b2.

My biggest trouble is with a lot of old iron (Fe) objects did s ound and display like non-ferrous (from 62 to 99). This problem I have with the 28 cm coil too ... Others: i have shown shown 6 and horseshoe / sound in non-ferrous ...
it's tough with Deus for me ... Smiley

Any suggestion will be of great help.

(versteckt)
27. Oktober 2017, um 08:19:04 Uhr

Iron identification is somewhat difficult with the Deus. You must pay attention to the XY display. If there are confused patterns, it is usually iron. The sounds are also important, cracking and quitting always points to an iron content.

A tip: always dig in doubt Zwinkernd

« Letzte Änderung: 27. Oktober 2017, um 08:29:34 Uhr von (versteckt) »

(versteckt)
29. Oktober 2017, um 23:53:16 Uhr

Yeah, listen to the crackling sounds or if the tone "overloads" with really big objects. Also depends a lot on the tone you are using, but iron that mimicks a nonferrous metal usually has a "stretched" sound, together with crackling and jumping numbers. Pulling back your Deus slowly while still swinging over iffy signals might help, too.. as soon as you get to the "edge" of the object and only a small part is left under the coil, it jumps to an iron signal.

I´d say usually.. I too still dig a lot of big iron pieces about the size of horseshoes. Iron rings you will always dig, since they just respond too well to the magnetic field a detector is creating.

Listen to the tones. After a year with the Deus now, I can usually tell if it´s big iron, even if the number says something else. Then again I usually still dig them, since I learned that really BIG bronze items have about the same tone. Nothing you can do about that. Btw. that Problem is not Deus-Specific. Most Detectors I´ve used share it.

(versteckt)
01. November 2017, um 08:32:43 Uhr

Thank you again. 
Would you be so kind to tell me how do you recognize a small, medium and larger iron objects? before dig, of course Lächelnd

(lets say in Full Tones & -6,4 or 0 Discrimination: in normal/medium mineralized ground, and in soil that is felt by pinpointer too)

(versteckt)
01. November 2017, um 11:05:39 Uhr

Usally smaller object are relatively well recognized by the deus, even with -6,4 Disc, so I don´t worry there. There are a few outliers, like for some reason I always get good tones on Hobnails for old Boots. These are tiny, but something in their shape must respond to my deus. I can´t say why.

For the rest: Look for cracking tones, cackling or "jumping" tones. For the big Iron it´s hard to describe. The tone is just different, but you learn to recognize it, after digging a few horseshoes and ox-shoes. Smiley
This is btw. only possible with a good headphone. I know ppl using the speaker in the Remote control, I woulnd´t recommend that....

(versteckt)
01. November 2017, um 14:06:19 Uhr

Geschrieben von Zitat von Victor73
Thank you again.
Would you be so kind to tell me how do you recognize a small, medium and larger iron objects? before dig, of course Lächelnd

(lets say in Full Tones & -6,4 or 0 Discrimination: in normal/medium mineralized ground, and in soil that is felt by pinpointer too)

For all objects not lying in maximum depth you can swing the coil on a higher level above ground and observe how the signal or displayed depth changes. If the changes are small, then the object is larger.

« Letzte Änderung: 01. November 2017, um 14:11:25 Uhr von (versteckt) »

(versteckt)
03. November 2017, um 09:05:27 Uhr

Geschrieben von {author}

For all signals not lying in maximum depth, you can see the signal on the screen. If the changes are small, then the object is larger.
[/ quote]
I was only 10 times at detection with long periods between them... so I am a beginner, very clear. Of course I understand that a lot of experienced persons here are fed up helping others from 2012 till now, but... what to do myself with this Deus which is rather a laboratory apparatus and must spend 1.000 hours in order to learn and understand ? 

The Manual and Andy S. book are not enough in order to understand Deus. The experienced people here, if they want to, will be the real help for practical learning and sharing their experiences... 

I am using WS4 headphones. What headphones do you recommend?

(versteckt)
03. November 2017, um 09:16:38 Uhr

Vielleicht sollt ein englischsprachiges Thema geöffnet werden?

(versteckt)
03. November 2017, um 13:09:16 Uhr

Geschrieben von Zitat von kamy
Vielleicht sollt ein englischsprachiges Thema geöffnet werden?

Warum denn? Übersetzen wir halt.

I am using WS4 headphones. What headphones do you recommend?

Ich benutze die WS4 Kopfhörer. Welche Kopfhörer empfehlt ihr?

I am using the WS4 too. Though I normally preferr over-ear Headphones, the WS4 are known for their fine Sound grading. So I can recommend you keep using them, even if they are a bit uncomfortable.

Ich benutze ebenfalls die WS4. Obwohl ich normalerweise Kopfhörer bevorzuge, die über das gesamte Ohr gehen, sind die WS4 für ihre feinen Soundabstufungen bekannt. Also kann ich empfehlen, dass du sie weiter benutzt, auch wenn sie ein bisschen unbequem sind.

(versteckt)
04. November 2017, um 03:18:29 Uhr

Geschrieben von {author}

Maybe an English-speaking topic should be opened?

[/ quote]
I know 4 languages, but not German, sorry. If your zen peace of mind (or any other person's) is affected by my non-German language messages, there are 2 possibilities to solve this issue:
1. you can press 'Ignore' me.
2. i can go out from this forum.

When I entered first time here I tried 4 hours to send all my messages in a decent German language, but because of  automatic translating system is doing several times English/German/English/German the result is worse in German. 
If I put the language selection in German, all the messages including mine, are in German. If i put selection English language, all the messages are in English, so...

Please show me what's your desire (I don't want to provoke you a headache).
(this text was special translated for you in German language by Google Translator)

Ich kenne 4 Sprachen, aber nicht Deutsch, sorry. Wenn Ihr Zen-Seelenfrieden (oder der einer anderen Person) durch meine nicht-deutschen Sprachnachrichten beeinträchtigt wird, gibt es zwei Möglichkeiten, dieses Problem zu lösen:1. Sie können 'Ignorieren' drücken. 2. Ich kann dieses Forum verlassen. Als ich das erste Mal hier eintraf, versuchte ich 4 Stunden, alle meine Nachrichten in einer anständigen deutschen Sprache zu senden, aber wegen des automatischen Übersetzen Systems mehrmals Englisch / Deutsch / Englisch / Deutsch ist das Ergebnis auf Deutsch schlechter. Wenn ich die Sprachauswahl auf Deutsch lege, sind alle Nachrichten inklusive meiner auf Deutsch. Wenn ich englische Sprache auswähle, sind alle Nachrichten in Englisch, also ... Bitte zeig mir, was dein Wunsch ist (ich will dich nicht Kopfschmerzen provozieren). (Dieser Text wurde von Google Translator speziell für Sie in deutscher Sprache übersetzt)

Seiten:  Prev 1 2 3 4
Haftungsausschluss / Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzerklärung Impressum Kontakt Mobile Version